Translate

20/11/2023

In The Mist You Will Find The Way

 

 

 

I Am With You



In the mist you will find the way,

for I am with you.


Know the unfathomable character of eternal creation.

The formless Form, the soundless Sound.

Behold the joy of creation and rejoice at the Wisdom

of the Creator.





The Glory of the Eternal Being radiates in the stars,

and His Might is symbolized in Earth’s highest

summits.


Amidst valley and mountain, amidst forest and plain,

will you wander in search of your Teacher.

O foolish one, why seek so far?

I am here, your Teacher.

In your bosom cherish thoughts of service towards

Good.



Pilgrim  -  Nicolas Roerich


O Lord of my prayers, be merciful to me in my striving.

Rebuke me not for my transgressions.

My spirit sings the song Thy Song.

But my body is weary and my limbs obey me not.


Pupil, find the energy to fulfil thy striving.

Summon courage!

Thy body must not hinder thee upon the path.



 
 The Sacred Himalaya Mountains – Roerich



Master, I see Thy Face, I behold Thy Mercy.


Pupil, I am here, but in thy blindness thou didst forget

My Presence.


Eternal, unfathomable, great, and lofty is the Truth.

But the seeker will approach it and will master

its tenets with ease.